BY: Vicky Fulop B.
7 Reasons for a musician to attend PLAYERS School of Music are enormous and depend on each one’s attitude. But the seven most important ones that make sense to me are here. I hope these ideas can help you to follow a road map to find your musician within!
1)- PLAYERS’ 1:1 COACHING/ FACULTY – PLAYERS tag line is “PLAYERS School… makes musicians! That is all we do here. Under our stellar faculty tutelage the student develop richness in their playing abilities. We offer a vertical, deep approach to learning music for beginners and for advance players. A practical approach, “hands on instrument” over less theory hours to create the right learning balance. The students learn faster and more efficiently this way. Playing every day in ensemble class will ensure a dynamic and all-inclusive musical environment like no other school.
2) PLAYERS’ + CREATIVITY – how to develop interpretation in an inhibit musical environment to brighten the interpretation aptitudes of the student is the goal. PLAYERS School of Music instructor’s approach to soloing helps and assists the new player thorough the process to facilitate a positive outcome. Students will be able to play in a depth of musical meaning. This focus on musicality and creativity gives the student a rich resource to access at any time in any professional challenge.
3) PLAYERS’ CO$T OF LIVING Coming to PLAYERS School of Music a cost/effective decision. The best Music Colleges and Conservatories with a higher level program usually are located in big cities like London, Boston, California, etc. Many players that want to study music cannot manage to pay for these higher music institutions to better their career and certainly will find PLAYERS School of Music a much cheaper alternative. For a fraction of the cost the student can acquire the same result.
4) PLAYERS’s $JOB OPPORTUNITIE$ the music industry is so complex and there is so much information out there regarding how to make a living as a musician today that no wonder so many new players are lost in the sea of information. At PLAYERS School of Music students do increase their knowledge about the music industry with real facts about it. Incorrect information will cause incorrect action. The students that come to PLAYERS School of Music will have hands on factual approach to administrative essential skills to prepare them for their future life as a musician. The ultimate purpose of investing time and money after a long process of study is to improve their playing abilities enough to get a good gig as a soloist, band member, band leader, teacher, recording session’s player, cruise ships, shows, etc.… What proves that point of view, obviously, is the fact that PLAYERS alumni from our long term Diploma are shinning around the world. You can check our Web site (www.playerschool.edu ) to review some of our bright alumni. PLAYERS School of Music’s Program is totally designed to prepare the student to face the reality of the industry. At PLAYERS we will give students great skills that will be efficient weapons to compete with others in the industry in order to get the gig or the audition.
5) – PLAYERS’ 😀 ENVIROMENT – This maybe the last chance for real PLAYERS to study in such an academic environment. This unique set where professors coach students one-on-one with plenty of knowledge and experience in many aspects; as a rule, they try their best to bring together the subject ( harmony, ear training, music principles, composition, arrangements, recording principles, etc. ) to each student to gain an abundant knowledge for future his future career. Pursuing like-minded ideas.
6) PLAYERS’ @LOCATION – One of the 7 reasons must be location!
• In Florida – Clearwater Beach as the # 1 Beach in America. Only 365 days of great weather.
• Inexpensive housing and transportation.
• Lower miscellaneous costs per year.
• Great Concerts and Venues
• Near shopping center and tourist attractions.
• Cosmopolitan Cities nearby like Tampa, St Petersburg and Orlando.
• Cheap deals to fly all around the US.
Also, for many students, this is the first experience living apart from their family and country; consequently, they start increasing their abilities and independent characteristics in a safe place and beautiful place.
7) PLAYERS’ MASTER CLASSES – Last but not least, our Master Class Series Presents every year Top PLAYERS – For 20 years PLAYERS School of Music has presented the best top players in the music industry without any extra cost to the student. Every Semester a renowned musicians comes to talk to our student body up close. Among them: Mike Stern, Robert Trujillo, Larry Coryell, Brian Bromberg, Victor Wooten, Dave Weckl, David Pastorius, Gumbi Ortiz ( Al Di Meola’s Band ) and many more have come to teach at PLAYERS School of Music. We choose the best way to help the student to reach success.
Is a fact that the more people around the world are interested in studying music the more society will benefit from having more music and less crime and war. Obtaining a PLAYERS School of Music Diploma as a backdrop will surely affect one’s opportunities. Players that come out of the PLAYERS School of Music Campus are constructing a bright future now.
Come join our musical family!
Vicky Fulop Berlin